Ashley Bourgeois, DVM, DACVD, and Catherine Milley, DVM, DACVD, are available at our Portland office to care for your pet and offer the latest in diagnostics and therapy that are available in veterinary dermatology.
Appointments are available from:
8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday | 7:30 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday & Thursday
Our state-of-the-art space features 3,200 square feet and includes:
Animal Dermatology Clinic Portland specializes in the advancement of veterinary dermatology offering the latest in diagnostics to differentiate a variety of skin diseases, allergies, and chronic ear infections. Treatment plans are tailored to maintain control and improve the quality of life for our patients.
- Five spacious exam rooms
- Special procedures room to perform biopsies, allergy testing, video otoscopy, and diagnostic testing.
- Specialized exam rooms to promote Fear Free care (dimmable lights, insulation, and soft music playing in each room)
- Fear Free trained doctors and staff, working towards certification
- Testing and Procedures - Our team of highly trained staff is always available to help with any questions you may have. Please ask a team member to check on and advise of your pet’s progress during his or her procedure.
- Animal Dermatology Clinic Portland offers both intradermal allergy testing and blood allergy testing in order to tailor diagnostics to your patient's specific needs. Intradermal allergy testing results are available upon completion of the test. If intradermal testing is not an option for your pet, we offer blood allergy testing through Veterinary Allergy Reference Laboratory (VARL). Although results from a blood allergy test can take 14-21 days, this form of testing may be needed for animals that have recently received corticosteroid therapy.
- Our Video Otoscope allows visualization of foreign bodies and masses in the ear, and aids in the cleaning of middle ear infections.
To schedule an appointment or for referrals please call 503-777-8999